These Miracle Essential Oils Have Been Around Centuries
Essential oils have been around for centuries. They are all natural, holistic and relatively inexpensive. We have listed our top eight essential oils can help any skin issues.
1. Chamomile has many therapeutic properties and is good for use on sensitive skin. It is also good for anti-aging. It’s soothing and calming benefits help reduce stress.
2. Peppermint fights acne and freshens the skin.
3. Clary Sage reduces redness and inflammation. It works to strengthen hair follicles.
4. Germanium has healing properties, which sooth dry skin.
5. Lavender helps dry skin. It is natural moisturizer.
6. Lemon is ideal for acne prone skin because of its anti-bacterial properties.
7. Rose oil has fatty acids, which hold moisture inside the skin. This makes it a great moisturizer.
8. Tea tree is great for acne since it is a natural anti-inflammatory.
Connect with Adele