Tips and Tricks for Applying Liquid Lipstick
Posted on September 02 2021
Tips and Tricks For Applying Lioness Beauty's Liquid Lipsticks
- Always exfoliate your lips before applying your liquid lipstick. You can use any lip balm or our Lioness Beauty Lip Pumice. Apply and then remove with a wash cloth. Really scrub off those dead skin cells.
- Apply a lip balm before applying your lipstick. Gentle kiss away on the back of your hand to remove any excess.
- Use a lip pencil to outline the lips. This creates better definition.
- Try applying a thin layer of liquid lipstick first and build it up while wet.
- Wait 3-5 minutes for it to dry before you press your lips together.
- If you need more lipstick in the center, apply a cream lipstick in the center.